Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Welcome to The Sci~Fi Experience 2008

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, the review site for books read for The Sci~Fi Experience 2008. Please post your name followed by the name of the book in parentheses and then add the link to your review. There should be some fun reading going on in January and February and I for one do not want to miss out on the chance to find out about other science fiction novels that I need to add to my to-read list!
Happy exploration everyone!!!

If you have stumbled across this and do not know what The Sci~Fi Experience is, please visit us here:

www.stainlesssteeldroppings.com


3 comments:

Becky said...

While the dead & gone won't be released until June, I'd encourage people to read the first book, Life As We Knew It for this challenge. Not only is it one of my favorites, it is available now in hardback, paperback,and audio...and it will be great to set the scene for the companion novel when it releases.

Kim L said...

This book wasn't actually on my list, but I had already checked it out from the library before reading about the sci fi experience. I thought the handmaid's tale was a great twist on a story that has been told plenty of times before.

sally906 said...

Well I have finished my experience - and survived it :)

Here is where I blogged my challenge:

http://myreadingchallanges.blogspot.com/2007/12/sci-fi-experience-challenge.html

I have learnt that I enjoy science fiction as long as it isn't too highbrow or technical. i have been exploring other blogs from this challenge and have a science fiction TBR list now :)